Below are some financial assistance resources. These include money managment, free legal advice, financial assistance and much more..
- Credit Counselling Society (Alberta-wide)
- Money Mentors (Alberta-wide)
- Financial Futures Calgary
- Momentum Calgary
- SISIP Financial Counselling
- Family Services of Central Alberta (Red Deer and area)
- Kid Sport Canada
- Jump Start
- Children's Fitness Tax Credit
- SISIP CAF Personnel Assistance Fund
- Military Family Fund
- Calgary Legal Guidance
- Community Legal Clinic (Central Alberta)
- National Legal Line
- Alberta Child Care Subsidy
- Netfile (free tax software)
- This PDF contains a list of military student scholarships (check dates for application deadlines). The MFRC also offers a tutoring subsidy, click here for more information.
Can't find what you need? Try calling 211 for help finding the right resource or service in your community.
MFRC staff may also know what resource would best suit your needs, so don't hesitate to call if you have questions at 403-410-2320 ext. 3590.