It’s no secret that we have the best supporters at the Calgary MFRC. This community continually goes above and beyond to help make sure that all military members and their families have the support and resources that they need.
Here are a few specific people that we would like to thank this month.
Thank you to Canada Safeway at Marda Loop & Glamorgan and Shoppers Drug Mart for supporting our Family Christmas party.
We would also like to thank the J-Dac Fraternal Society for program support and volunteer help at he Family Christmas Party.
Thank you to the 2323 Branch of Job’s Daughters for helping to paint faces at the Calgary Family Christmas party. We appreciate their support and were so happy to see the group volunteering at one of our family events.
Thank you to Myles MacDonald, Our Wounded Warriors, and A&M Roofing Exteriors for their donation of 50 frozen turkeys for military families this holiday season. The families truly appreciated the support during this busy time of year.
We would also like to extend a huge thank you to:
– Derek Georget and Jr. Ranks Mess for the Tecumseh holiday event proceeds
– the No Stone Left Alone Memorial Foundation greatest need support
– Blue Knights of Alberta V for support from their annual ride
– Lyr Delta Investment Inc. for I.T. Support
– Everyone who has provided tickets to family events & sporting events
– Picture Butte Interfaith Food Bank for the support of military families in Lethbridge
– Royal Canadian Legion #288 Airdrie for Veteran and PTSD program support
– Royal Canadian Legion #289 for program support