We have had such an amazing summer full of support from our military community, donors and sponsors.
MillionHours Of Giving
To commemorate Canada’s 150, the TELUS team has made a commitment to contribute one million hours of giving in communities across the country. For Breakfast on the Bridge this year, every tweet, like or share using the hashtag #millionhours, TELUS gave $10 to the Calgary Military Family Resource Centre, to a maximum $10,000. The money raised went directly to help military families in need.
Thank you to everyone who tweeted, shared or commented #millionhours during this campaign. Your support and participation allowed us to reach our goal within only a few days!
We raised $10,000 from people like you who took the time to use the hashtag. We appreciate your help!
This month we would also like to take a moment to thank:
- Lyr Delta Investments Inc. for supporting our I.T. needs
- All of the donors, sponsors, and supporters of our Stampede Breakfast
- All of the donors, sponsors, volunteers, and attendees of the 2017 Hearts of Courage event
- True Patriot Love Foundation for contributing to the Moving Forward Retreat
- Community Initiative Program grant in support of the Red Deer and Lethbridge military family
programs and services
- Kids Up Front for donating tickets to a suite at the Garth Brooks concert
- Calgary Flames for donating tickets to the One Republic Concert
- Petrogas Energy Corp for donating tickets for the Johnny Reid concert
- Ghostpine Environmental Services for tickets to the Calgary Stampede Chuckwagon finals.
- Everyone who donated snacks, funds or discounts to our summer camps in Calgary, Red Deer and Lethbridge. Without your support, we would not have been able to provide all of the opportunities to our military children and teens.